Wednesday 29 April 2009

I've been Tagged!

Well its my turn and I've been Tagged by Twinky at Twinky Dezines! :o)

Ok, so I don't know if I can complete 8 of everything but here goes:

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Having my baby ;o)
2. Making more kits
3. Seeing my OH again ♥
4. Laying in at the Weekend
5. Britains Got Talent on Saturday Night
6. Getting my MoJo back to make some more tags lol
7. Seeing my Children grow up
8. Making even more New Kits lol

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Had a party for my 2 year old daughter's birthday
2. Cooked party food
3. Spent the day with my youngest
4. Took Ellie-Grace out on her new bike
5. Spoke to my OH - Mark
6. Put party photo's on computer.
7. Caught up on emails
8. spoke to a friend i hadn't spoken to in a few weeks..

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Go on Holiday (but will have to wait until baby is born)
2. Win the Lottery lol
4. See into the Future
5. Move to a new House
6. See my dad one more time ♥
7. Get rid of my wrinkles lol
8.


8 shows I watch:

1. Britains got Talent
2. Coronation street
3. CSI Vegas
4. Home & Away
5. CSI Miami
6. Casualty
7. Emmerdale
8. CSI New York

7 people I'm tagging:

kierescreations

Scraps by Jessica

Scraps in your Pocket

Bunchie's Bin

Angelic Scraps

Designs By Ali

Laneys Scrappy Moments

1 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I'm going to try to do this tomorrow. I'm to tired to tonight.